T1 WeMa1 finally announced the release date of his debut album Inzwa on social media (11 September 2015, to be exact). Inzwa is set fo...
T1 WeMa1 finally announced the release date of his debut album Inzwa on social media (11 September 2015, to be exact).
Inzwa is set for a 5 October release date and on that note I present to you the confirmed tracklist, which is as follows:
01. Inzwa (prd. by SoundMotion)
02. Ghetto ft Ishy X & GoldFinga (Explicit) (prd. by Anonzi XnDr)
03. PaTown (Explicit) (prd. by DJ Krimz Beatz)
04. Sweet Hustle ft Foster & Galis Kush (prd. by SoundMotion)
05. Chaka Kala ft ChrisJames (prd. by Anonzi XnDr)
06. We On (Explicit) ft ChrisJames, Kidd Aktive & MarcQues (prd. by McLyne Beats)
07. Anochera Ngoda ft Tinashe Makura (prd. by Anonzi XnDr)
08. Make You Mine ft Mukoma Icey (prd. by SoundMotion)
09. Tiri Two ft Anonzi XnDr (prd. by Anonzi XnDr)
10. Tumashoko (Interlude) (prd. by SoundMotion)
11. Nhamo ft Tanya (prd. by SoundMotion)
12. Mangwana ft Tanya (prd. by Fun_F)
All tracks recorded, mixed and mastered by Anonzi Xndr at Rehab Entertainment Studios
Recording Assistant: MarcQues Makani
Executive Producer: Tawanda Mhuriro aka T1 Wema1
When describing the album T1 had the following to say:
"Inzwa came about as a result of the need to tell my story as a young man growing up and living in the ghetto. The title itself solicits the listener to pay attention/listen as I narrate my experiences and those of my peers whilst in some cases offering advise on how to navigate the journey of life.
I start off by describing how I had to hustle on the streets of ghetto Dzivarasekwa and the Harare CBD before being gainfully employed. From there I narrate my exploits when I was clubbing and partying and my experiences with gold diggers. I then go into finding love as well as reaffirming the love I have for my better half and the love of my life. Finally I talk about ghetto life’s bigger picture: the struggles we go through to combat poverty and better our lives.
I believe my story is more or less similar to every ghetto child’s story and that they can relate to it and claim it as their own. That being said I implore the listener to inzwa/zwana/listen!"
We impatiently wait for 5 October #Inzwa